Dates: Jan 28 – 31, 2014
Location: Miami, Florida
M2M — machine to machine — is driving huge amounts of data. From temperature of cargo contents to GPS coordinates of critical freight; M2M is responsible for the global trend in Big Data. But how do companies go beyond the mere collection of data and to the more impactful benefit of changing business practices based off Big Data analytics?
As a business decision maker you must have a strategy in place to determine how to unlock the value of the enormous amount of data that these intelligent end devices are gathering.
Learn how to unlock the value of big data to:
- Drive better business decisions
- Create visibility in the supply chain to control operational costs
- Optimize POS operations to improve customer’s retail experience
- Facilitate improvements in transportation infrastructure
- Implement energy efficiencies that optimizes consumptions and saves money
Participate in any of the sessions and learn how to use big data analytics to drive smart business decisions for a wide variety of vertical applications.
M2M Evolution takes an ecosystem. Companies have evolved from simple implementations to platform solutions that are now delivering full service ecosystems, either as an integrated company or through their partnerships.
The breadth of experience is rapidly evolving around the Internet of Things and M2M technologies. Solutions are being delivered that significantly improve business processes, minimize risk, spur innovation, and drive revenue. M2M Evolution highlights these M2M solutions and applications within all vertical markets with a focus on on specific applications within the supply chain for retail, security and transportation.
M2M Evolution is for anyone looking to understand how to effectively deploy M2M solutions
Members of the M2M ecosystem, including wireless carriers, application providers, platform companies, and device manufacturers will discuss their roles in creating effective technologies and procedures that work to create an ecosystem for actionable data, information and efficiencies.
Enterprise business applications
- Supply chain management
- Fleet Management
- Mobile workforce applications
- Smart home and smart building applications
- Big Data
- Energy management, connected building and more
- Retail Solutions that improve the customer care experience
- Display market messaging
- Digital signage and improved point of sale experiences
- Connected Home